When a recipe goes viral and breaks the web, you know it’s only a matter of time before the buzz reaches your fingertips. But! If you missed these two viral dishes that blew up Tik Tok, below are the easy recipes to try immediately.
Baked Feta Pasta:
It’s not hard to see why this pasta blew people’s minds. First of all, it’s quite effortless, creamy, comforting, and packed with flavor. It’s so good; you’ll be jonesing for seconds.
1 block of Feta
1 parcel of Cherry tomatoes
1 packet of fresh Basil
4–5 Garlic cloves
3–4 T Olive oil
Salt for water
1 box of pasta
1 C pasta water
- Start by setting your oven at 400.
- Chop about 7–10 leaves of fresh basil, cherry tomatoes in half, and chop the garlic.
- Grab an oven-safe dish. Place the block of feta in the center, and spread the cherry tomatoes and garlic all over. Pour the olive oil all over the dish and make sure it is nicely covered- not drenched- unless you like a lot of oil. Sprinkle in the rest of the seasonings, minus basil, and pop it in the oven for 20–30 minutes. Time varies as every oven is different, but you want the cherry tomatoes to be cooked through where they smash down nicely or splice in half.
- While that cooks, boil your water, add some salt in, and dump in the pasta. Once the noodles are done, save a cup of pasta water, and drain.
- Start mixing around the feta with a fork before adding in the pasta. Mix everything to start getting the creamy effect. Slowly add your pasta water in as needed if it is too thick, and finish by adding the fresh basil on top!
The following recipe has become the most exciting meal of the day as it is my pleasure to introduce you, if you haven’t heard, Baked Oats. No, it’s not the runny, instant oatmeal you quickly think about; this is a warm, peanut buttery dream that melts in your mouth and comes together quickly!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of Almond or Oat milk
- 3 tablespoons of nut butter. I like Almond.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of optional mix-ins such as berries
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a small casserole dish. Any size will typically work. You just may need to alter your timing depending on the size you use.
- Add all ingredients to a blender except if you are adding anything else in like berries. Blend until creamy and little to no chunks of the oats remain. Now you can mix in berries or anything else you desire.
- Pour batter into the greased baking dish and top with more berries if you’d like. Bake for 20–25 minutes (mine was perfect at 25 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Top with more Almond Butter if you’d like! Enjoy!